Monday, April 30, 2007

Bad to Worse

OK - I'm now praying a little. The bloody NHS is a fucking whitewash of lies. I've had failed surgery, recovered a little and enjoyed some painfree time which I have treasured. But the roller coaster of pain and pause, pain and pause has been the pattern over the past eight months - so much so that I have come to expect the good times to be shortlived, but more importantly, I envision the pain to clear in days or weeks, which is the better part of the deal.

Three weeks ago, at the behest of my consultant, I embarked on a new experimental regime of therapy at my regular hospital, the result of which has set me back by about three months, so I have voluntarily stopped going to the outpatients department of my hospital. I now expect to be blacklisted from this particular hospital's caseload. I don't want this to be a battle of wits and I will find another source to curtail this illness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My blog is worth $32,807.12.
How much is your blog worth?