Saturday, December 02, 2006

Wasting Time

Being ill and recuperating is such a waste of time. I have always mapped out my life by the hour, by the minute, by the second and millisecond. I don’t know who taught me to do this. I think it is an innate inheritance from my grandfathers I never knew. I am only aware of being completely out of sorts when confined to my house and my bed because of sickness. I don’t know how much longer I would be able to live this way. I have plans when I return to health. Some of these have sprung FROM being ill, and having to review the ongoing situations. I need to know what currency to use whilst I am sick. It is like visiting another planet without the necessary means of sustenance. I have learned to override the predictable state with an unpredictable solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My blog is worth $32,807.12.
How much is your blog worth?