Saturday, November 25, 2006

This is a rant, rant, rant

Fuck, fuck fuck to mis-diagnoses
brought about by pulses and purses,
bureaucratic doctors and nurses,
administrators and perverse bursars.
Do not cross me, for I am a stingray
and I lash out once every blue moon
as ineptitude is allowed to prevail
unencumbered by the silent revolt
of truth, equality and fair play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"
I cannot wish the fault undone
I cannot revoke my doom
"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tragedy of King Lear

Act II Scene IV

Lear:
“Infirmity doth still neglect all office
whereto our health is bound; we are not ourselves
when nature being oppressed, commands the mind
to suffer with the body. I’ll forebear;
I am fallen out with my headier will,
to take the indisposed and sickly fit
for the sound man.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My blog is worth $32,807.12.
How much is your blog worth?